Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Martha: Oh, it's wonderful you are here protecting the Saints, and helping make life peaceful here. It has been calm and pretty much normal for years.
Porter: Yea, it is quite peaceful and normal out here now. In fact, I'm heading to the theater in the Colorado Stables on State Street tonight with one of my daughters. I gotta' spend time with my family while I can, I'm 65 years old now, and not getting any younger. Fact, I've been feeling a little tired anymore.
Speaking of spending time with family, it's time I've gotta' be heading now - it's been great seeing you again, Martha. Do take care, and keep the faith!
Martha: Good bye, Porter Rockwell, you take care, too - you good man of faith and courage!

(Bronze statue in front of Rockwell business park in Bluffdale, Utah, at the south end of the Salt Lake City metropolis.)

No comments:

Post a Comment