Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Porter: Well, many years later, in Salt Lake City, I married a beautiful lady named MaryAnn Neff. Life felt better, then, and we were sealed together in the Prophet Brigahm's home. Sadly, though, she died giving birth to our fifth child. People rummored that in the Nauvoo Temple, where I was an ordinance worker, I'd been sealed to the wife of Amos Davis, too - but that's rubbish! You can search the temple records and there ain't no record at all of something so ridiculous. Anyway, later on I married my sweet housekeeper, Kristina Olsen. We were sealed in the temple, too, and we had five children, too.
Martha: Wow - 15 children! What a brewd! That must have been wonderful, and quite busy, too.
Porter: Well - 17! There were two little Indian children that needed a home and good food, so we'd adopted them in with us, too. They all made life good, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment